JTVK DATA PROTECTION ACT
We ask you to read the information below carefully, so that you have all the necessary
information about the processing of your personal data (the « Data ») that we will carry out. JTVK is a French company, domiciled at 9 rue Anatole de la Forge, 75017 Paris. It is the controller, that is to say that it determines the purposes and means of the processing. During your use of the platform, JTVK will collect the following personal data about you:
- Last name, first name, gender, date of birth, postal address, mobile phone number, e-mail address;
- For schools (for Teaching Subscriptions); academic verification address
- Preferences among the options offered by the platform (languages, preferred subjects, etc.);
- Content viewed, dates and times of connection;
- Type and technical characteristics of the connection terminal used
- Payment data (for Individual Subscriptions).
JTVK collects the Data mentioned above only in order to allow you to use the services of the platform and to improve your user experience. The legal basis for data processing is your consent to this processing for Teaching Subscriptions and Institutional Subscriptions and the necessity of processing this data for the performance of JTVK’s contractual obligations for
The Data will be communicated to JTVK, as well as to its possible subcontractors.
JTVK does not transfer personal data outside the European Union.
The Data will be erased by JTVK after a period of two years without your connection on the platform. JTVK reserves the right to anonymize this data before erasure, in order to carry out statistical processing. Payment Data will be kept for the duration of the Individual
Subscription and then erased after a maximum of thirteen (13) months.
We remind you that you have a right to access, rectify, erase and limit the processing of Data, a right to oppose this processing, a right to define directives concerning the fate Data after your death as well as in certain cases a right to the portability of this data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To exercise these rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer, whose contact details are as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge complaints with the National Data Protection Commission.
When you connect to our platform, we may need to install three types of Cookies in your Terminal:
1 Technical Cookies include cookies strictly necessary for browsing our platform (such as session identifiers), as well as Functionality Cookies which allow you to access specific functions, in particular to recognize you, to signal your passage on this or that page and thus improve your browsing comfort, in particular by:
- memorize information relating to a form that you have filled in on our platform (registration or access to your account)
- allow you to access reserved and personal spaces on our platform such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously given to us,
- implement security measures, for example when you are asked to connect again to content or a service after a certain period of time,
- adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution).
You can oppose the use of this type of cookies and delete them using your browser settings, however you may no longer be able to access our platform or suffer a reduction in the quality of navigation.
- Payment security cookies, which help fight fraud on the Internet (prevention of payment method fraud, identity theft, etc.) As such, JTVK or its service providers acting on its behalf may deposit, subject to your rights, tracers in order to collect information relating to the terminal which made it possible to make the payment (in particular the operating system used, the location, the use or not of proxy, etc.). These “fingerprint” type trackers associated with your payment data are used to validate your payment and your method of payment. This information may be transmitted to any third party empowered by law or to fraud prevention and detection service providers designated by the JTVK payment provider for the sole purpose of verifying the identity of the buyer, the validity of the order, the method of payment used and the planned delivery.
If you refuse to use these cookies for the purpose of securing transactions, your payment cannot be validated.
- Audience measurement cookies are used to measure the audience for the various content and sections of our platform, in order to assess and better organize them, and in particular
- establish statistics and volumes of attendance and use of the various elements making up our platform (section and content visited, route) allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services
- adapt the presentation of our platform to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, depending on the hardware and software of viewing or reading that your terminal includes.
the platform with this terminal.